[pct-l] My first post since 2003

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:39:14 CST 2017

Yeah, welcome back is right!  Geezers rock!  I just keep hiking at whatever
pace I can do and it's all good.  And, because I can't afford a Nepalese
Sherpa, (although, one trains with us out here in CA during the winter, and
man can that dude hike!) I can't afford the heavy packs of my youth.  I
have to go UL or not go at all at this point.

Glad to have you back.

Shroomer