[pct-l] Shoe size, type, yet foot expansion while backpacking?

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 14:52:17 CST 2017

One more data point, my feet did not change over my PCT hike either.  But I
do think the feet can change due to (1) swelling in heat (2) arches drop
(3) ligaments become lax. See
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/2016/04/shoes-getting-tight-feet-change-size-time/

Overall though I think the claim of expanding feed is overrated.