[pct-l] Section Hike

claire rdl clairerdl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:00:47 CST 2017

Hi everyone! New to this list, not quite sure how it works, but figure I’d give it a shot.

Hoping to get some advice on a section hike, thinking around 1000 miles and starting in late June/early July. For now, I am starting at Kennedy Meadows and heading to the Oregon Border. However, I was wondering if any of you know a better place to start around late June/early July, or does that sound like a pleasurable hike? I’ve heard mosquitos are pretty crazy around that time, any advice on avoiding them?

Thanks in advance,
Claire