[pct-l] Section Hike

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:35:27 CST 2017

I second the bug net, but I prefer wearing long sleeves/pants treated with permethrin. Without it, they’ll still buzz around you even if they don’t bite. With it, the bulk of your body won’t attract mosquitos and you won’t really have any need to put repellant on your hands (a good idea if you’re eating). If you treat your socks, you can even take your boots off!

I’ve used Sawyer’s permethrin product. I haven’t tried other brands.

Cheers,
Armstrong