[pct-l] Eat N Tool

John Papini jtpapini at icloud.com
Sat Jan 21 17:59:21 CST 2017

You answered your own question, my friend. It is heavy and you get your hands dirty trying to eat. I got one as a gift; cute novelty item, but I didn’t like it. I’ll keep my long handled spoon, but to each his own. I never needed a flat head screwdriver on the trail, using coins for my bear can and trekking poles. Use my lighter to open bottles.

Happy trails!