[pct-l] iPhone charging

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Jan 22 22:53:53 CST 2017

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM, Greg Farris <gfarris44 at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I can unroll the panel during daytime to charge the
> battery, and charge whatever is connected.

Not to be a killjoy, but this form of battery charging will require
you to stay in one place for long periods of time with your solar
panels unrolled during mid day hiking hours. If you are thru hiking
you are most likely going to be walking during those hours.

It is my understanding that solar panels strapped to packs have
performed in a less than satisfactory fashion.