[pct-l] Recording/blogging gear

Katy Shaw katyshaw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:39:19 CST 2017

I use WordPress for my blog.  I prefer to compose my blog directly on my
phone and the WordPress app is pretty good - but the WordPress app does
require an Internet connection.  I found some other apps that enable you to
write your WordPress blog offline and sync to WordPress later on when you
have a connection.

I hiked the Wonderland Trail this last fall and used BlogTouchPro.  It
worked fine  - I was able to write posts offline and sync them to WordPress
when I had a connection later.  But I found that the act of composing a
blog (no matter what app I used) really used up my phone's battery. I
haven't quite figured out the best solution for that yet.

-katy