[pct-l] Section hike: No. Cal to Washington

Brian Bost bost258 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 10:54:33 CST 2017

Good morning. My name is Brian Bost from Atlanta, GA and I am planning a section hike starting in mid to late April.  I would prefer to avoid the desert and with the crazy snow the Sierra's are getting, the thought is to start somewhere just past them in Northern California.
Does anyone think this is too early to be that far north? I assume there wont be many others in that area? Any advise around this plan is greatly appreciated!
Cheers,Brian