[pct-l] hanging food

Marcus Schwartz pctl at marcusschwartz.com
Sat Jan 28 17:29:19 CST 2017

I tried this a few times.  It made dinner more pleasant, since it was
warmer and more scenic.  But, it cut down on my distance.  The reason
being, I can do my eating after dark if I do it in camp, whereas dinner
before camp means using daylight hours to eat.

By the end, I was having trail mix for most dinners anyway, so I just
stuck my lips around the opening in the trail mix package, forming a
crumb-proof seal.

 -=Marcus