[pct-l] Snow conditions on PCT - Mt Hood

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Thu Jul 20 14:40:47 CDT 2017

Just as a final update to all the condition reports earlier....
Summer finally arrived at Mt Hood and except for some shade snow in a couple spots, things are looking good on the PCT crossing the west side of the mountain.  The Sandy River is running high and one should use caution there, but other than that and a bit of downed trees below Paradise Park, things look good.  Have seen the first of the thru-hikers that skipped the Sierra arriving recently.