[pct-l] Bus to Stevens Pass

Joe Waters joewwaters at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 19:13:34 CDT 2017

Will,

I’ve taken the Stevens Pass bus with a backpack several times - last in 2015 - and never had a problem.  Drivers have always (reasonably) required that pack be put in storage area beneath bus.  I’ve never had any damage done to pack - nor done anything special other than ask driver to be careful.  The drivers, and company, seem to be very hiker friendly - at least based on my experience.

Stevens Pass is a great place to start, regardless of whether you are going north or south - happy hiking!

- Blue Feather