[pct-l] Calling all Professionals

John Papini jtpapini at icloud.com
Mon Jul 24 14:22:15 CDT 2017

Hello! I had the good fortune of thru hiking the PCT last year, unfortunately a day hasn't gone by since that I haven't thought about doing it again.

I'm an attorney and struggling with trying to organize my life in such a way that I can pursue a career and still undertake another thru hike (or many) without having to wait many years until I retire.

Any professionals out there who can message me directly with advice about juggling a career with one's love of long distance hiking?

Thanks in advance!

John (aka Woodstock)

Sent from my iPhone - please excuse any typographical errors!