[pct-l] Muir Trail Ranch

Pamela Bryant pambryant58 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 09:03:13 CST 2017

Hello fellow hikers, I would be interested in hearing your stories of your
resupply experience at Muir Trail Ranch in the Sierras. We are considering
resupplying there. I know there are other resupply areas near Muir Ranch
too.

What little I know is that Muir Trail Ranch charges $75. And it has to be
packed in a bucket.

Question #1. What buckets have you used like from Home Depot or . . . .
Are there different sizes. And what are some things/tips I should keep in
mind when packing the bucket. Any info would be welcome and appreciated,
even if it was in 2000, etc.

Question #2. Also if you used a Satellite Phone there, what brand of phone
was it and how was your reception?

Please reply through list or off line. Thank you!

Mucho Gracias, Pam Bryant (trooper-Section hiker)