[pct-l] Campo to Wrightwood

Letitia Hall stretchingmsandlupus at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 07:16:40 CST 2017

Hi Richard
I think you so much for this information this is going to help me a great deal I will write it down manually in a book so I could have with me when I take is there anything else I'd need to know other than the snow and the gear for it I would appreciate it what about food other clothing

Sincerely

Letitia HallChairmanLupus/MS GalasMS/Lupus Group LeaderStretchingmsandlupus at yahoo.com(702)910-6044

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 6:04 PM, ned at mountaineducation.org<ned at mountaineducation.org> wrote:   Richard!

You're 4 weeks from blast-off. It's still snowing on high elevations in
California. After it stops, freeze-thaw cycles will cause it to turn into
ice (or at least very crusty).

Where will you first hit snow/ice? Probably San Jacinto/Fuller Ridge. Mail
your steep snow gear to Idyllwild and keep it from there on. This year you
will probably have snow, either solid or patches, all the way to Canada (I
did in 1974).

Make sense?

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.