[pct-l] Fwd: Long term parking in Mammoth

Dan C. aka Thumper dofdear at cox.net
Sat Mar 18 13:42:25 CDT 2017

From: Stephen Clark <rowriver at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 10:51:58 -0700
Subject: Re: [pct-l] Long term parking in Mammoth
To: "Dan C. aka Thumper"

In the past we have parked along Minaret Rd (route 203) just east of
Mammoth Mountain Lodge for a couple of weeks at a time while hiking the
JMT/PCT in Red's Meadow and Yosemite areas and taken the shuttle from the
Main Lodge to Reds Meadow. The shuttle is operated by Eastern Sierra
Transit,  go here for info:
http://www.estransit.com/routes-schedule/seasonal/reds-meadow-shuttle/
The cost is $7 for adults and $4 for children.
HYOH

Quackers