[pct-l] South Washington PCT Questions

Garrett Turner gar1138 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 20:13:43 CDT 2017

Thanks for all the great info!  My plan is to either try to get a room at the general store or camp close by.  Everyone always speaks highly about Trout Lake, I can't wait!

Since I will likely get to road 23 on mid-week of very early August, I am concerned about trying to find a timely ride into Trout Lake.  Sounds like something usually materializes.  I have also started reaching out to the trail angels listed on the Trout Lake webpage.

Thanks again!

Garrett