[pct-l] What to do? -- There may still be snow for a while.

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 18:21:53 CDT 2017

One heavy snow year we started north from the highway between Crater Lake and Mt. Thielsen about the 10th of July. We had our feet in snow at some point each day all the way to Odell Lake. So it can be posthole country even that late in the season. Before we started we kept track of the snow on Mt. Bachelor. It has a number of webcams now that allow you to see how well the snow is melting there to give you a hint as to how deep the snow may be on the PCT in central Oregon.
             Mataguay Connector