[pct-l] Rides in the Dunsmuir Area

Town Food pctl at marcusschwartz.com
Sun May 28 19:32:27 CDT 2017

There's a taxi service in the area.  I used it last year when they were
called something like "Shasta Shuttle and Taxi", though I think they've
since been renamed to "Mt. Shasta Taxi".

I used them to get into Mt. Shasta City from the trail.  IIRC it was $35
for two people.  They're quite used to PCT hikers, and picked us up
directly at the PCT hiker campsite in Castella.

  -=Town Food