[pct-l] The 2018 permits season opens on November 1, 2017. [ TODAY ]

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 13:12:55 CDT 2017

I just gave the application process the old college try, but to no avail.

It seems that the web traffic is overwhelming the site and the process
timed out in 15 minutes.

I am not seeking a start date in the coveted April/May window, so I'll try
later.

The earliest NOBO start date that one can apply for- is February 15th. I
seek a start date of Jan 1st, so I'll do my own permit gathering elsewhere.

There was no attempt (yet) at controlling one's end date, which is for me-
Dec 31st, but, that calendar date was absent, leaving Dec 30th as the
latest date to select.

Best regards,

Paint