[pct-l] Switchback & Reinhold...&...Yoshi & Me on the JMT

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Nov 17 11:33:17 CST 2017

Yoshi,
I am flattered to know that even in far away places like Japan the girls
know of
Switchback and Reinhold.
Our popularity with the women is spreading to foreign countries.

Yoshi, I still fondly remember the time you and I met on the JMT Trail
some years ago.
You were hiking the JMT SOB and I NOB.
You "insisted" that we share a cup of coffee and promptly got out your
stove and made
some coffee and us sitting on the JMT Trail sharing a cup of coffee and
talking about the JMT.

Yes,...."Yoshi & Me"......on the JMT.

I hope all is well with you and your wife and hope to meet you on the
JMT again sometime
and share another cup of coffee.

JMT Reinhold

Yoshi wrote:
Some Japanese hikers know the face of Reinhold, and a decent humor of
Switchback.

---