[pct-l] Confused

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Wed Oct 11 11:57:49 CDT 2017

Hi PCT family, I just hiked the section from Burney to Castella. Did not
see one hiker in 5 days! Fall colors were incredible & water still
plentiful. I find section hiking allows me to avoid the crowds & also
optimal weather. Section hiking could spread out the traffic reducing the
impact on the trail & reduce the need for quotas. Im making more friends
because Im not just hiking with the same bunch every week. Something to
consider as the trail continues to grow more popular (& crowded). Happy
hiking all.
Tom "Barista/Horchata"

Sent from my iPhone