[pct-l] Confused

Scott Diamond scott.diamond.mail at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:08:39 CDT 2017

The traffic on this list varies. Sometimes we go weeks without a post.  In
addition to Facebook there are a few other sources:

   - Reddit Pacific Crest Trail
   <https://www.reddit.com/r/PacificCrestTrail/> group - not a lot of
   traffic but more than this list.
   - Postholer PCT forum <https://www.postholer.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2>
   - About the same or fewer posts than this list
   - Whiteblaze PCT forum
   <https://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/forumdisplay.php/416-Pacific-Crest-Trail>
   - fewer posts

I think this is what lies in our future. That is, there is more information
available but it is not all at one source. I'm often conflicted if I should
post to FB, or Reddit or a forum. Overall I think Reddit is "winning".

I try and follow this list and Reddit but don't really have time to look at
the forums.

   -Rover