[pct-l] FoodSaver Freeze n Serve bags

Lee McAlpine, Montana CiderWorks mtcw at wildblue.net
Tue Oct 31 09:07:21 CDT 2017

My issue with Ziplocks are that they don't stand up like a gusseted bag. I'm looking for zipper, gusseted bags with dimensions similar to commercial freeze dried meals. The only gusseted bags I can find are too narrow at the top to easily eat from. The new Food Saver Steamer zipper, gusseted bags are the right dimensions but appear to have steam vents which might be an issue if you are using them to rehydrate a meal. So would like to know if anyone has tried them.