[pct-l] Excess bear cans

Douglas Tow douglastow at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 11:56:26 CST 2018

If you have a bear canister you can lend for the 2019 season, consider
posting on his list or (ugh, Facebook) to connect with someone who needs
one.  It's particularly valuable to overseas hikers - bear can logistics
are a big stressor for some. Coordinating with you, they get a delivery to
KM or elsewhere, and mail it back to you when they are done.

I lend several, but I have already committed them to 2019 overseas hikers.
I would be happy to take on your bear canister for this purpose permanently
if you don't think you will ever need it again.

Chipmunk