[pct-l] PCT List

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Dec 25 18:29:31 CST 2018

Say Switchback,
I recently got back from an extended Island hopping trip.
New Zealand & Hawaii have some great Mountains for fantastic and
interesting backpacking.
I have been off list for some time and am astonished that the list seems
to have died since you and many
of the other "Hardcore" hikers went off list.
I see only 4 posts in the December Archives as of December 25.
The list used to be vibrant and full off activity with 10-15 posts a day
when you where active on the list.
You were the "Spark Plug" on the list and kept it interesting and fun
with your "Trail Humor" & "Trail Advice".
It is not the same anymore and the lack of participation shows that.

THE  LIST  NEEDS  YOU  SWITCHBACK!!!

JMT Reinhold

---