[pct-l] PCT List

Susan Virnig susanvirnig at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 17:24:46 CST 2018

True, this is not as active as it once was, but as a section hiker with “only” 900 miles remaining to complete the PCT, I am much indebted to the wisdom and kindness and good advice I have found thru this community.  Just know that you all are very appreciated by many of us.

--Sunshine (Susan from Spokane)