[pct-l] PCT List

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 11:15:07 CST 2018

Yes, you are right about NZ and HI.  I have been there many times in my younger days.  I am giving most of my hiking gear to my son-in-law.  He is into bike riding on trails big time with his friends and now wants to get into bike hammock camping.  On this holiday trip to TX, I gave him my 900 down camping quilt.  It is a beauty.  Camo design on the outside and black on the inside.  I think it weighs about 27 ounces extra wide and extra long from Enlighten Equipment.  My New Year's promise is to ride my trike up into the mountains twice a month at least.  It will be hard to give up my Z-Pack cuben gear, but I guess I have to do it, since I cannot walk too far anymore.  Anyway, when I am out on the trike I like to stay at luxury motels with indoor pools and hot tubes.  :-)  Cheers, Switchback the Road Pirate