[pct-l] Sawyer filters and Coffee

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Sat Feb 24 15:42:19 CST 2018

I'll take a shot. The Sawyer filter is supposed to remove everything > 1 micron in diameter. I'd say the Gatorade and similar drinks would clog it up fast. I'm not sure about coffee, but it probably would have to be completely dissolved before being strained. I'd avoid flavored or sweetened coffee mixes. Maybe mix it up the night before and let it dissolve all night?

Why not try it at home and report back.

Good luck,
Mango