[pct-l] Fwd: Angeles NF Bans Stoves for 2018

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 12:28:46 CST 2018

Jay, thanks for the link. It makes the order less ambiguous (pressurized
stoves are explicitly included in the definition of stove fire) but I
suspect it still is ill-worded. Since no exception is made for stove fires
within vehicles (as is made for smoking), the letter of the order would
make cooking (or running a gas heater) within an RV illegal and punishable.
I very much doubt that this is the intent.

Unless this is indeed the case (and good luck enforcing that), I stand by
my assessment that this is a sloppily-worded order.