[pct-l] Stove less

Candace Frederick candace at jfred.net
Wed Jan 10 21:05:12 CST 2018

Yes, I realize this. I don't know how that makes any difference with the
issues we are talking about. Getting that info out there and educating
people as to why is still important for those 130 miles. I don't want
people thinking "well it's only 130 miles I can just ignore it." That's a
bunch of days people will need to go cookless and discussing this helps
them become aware of that fact and will illicit questions as to cookless
ideas for meals.