[pct-l] SOBO

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 22:32:18 CST 2018

What's up campers?

Barry! May I call you Barry?

THAT- was an excellent field condition report. Thank you. SOMEDAY, I'm
going to hike that treacherous section, in spite of the weather/existing
conditions. Thinking... the next leap year.

Honest Abe- hiked it SOBO in an absolutely arid year... 2015.

Loves me some dormant Cascades volcanoes.

Alright everybody- nothing to see here. Back to bed, or to your
spellbinding novels.

Visualize me fixing a drink. Lol.

Peace.

Out.