[pct-l] Winter schedule, Mountain Education

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Jan 31 15:46:39 CST 2018

With the arrival of snow, our favorite hiking places, our personal retreats
for solace, answers, and inspiration, suddenly change and we must spend a
little more time considering our safety there.

How can I still enjoy its majesty, yet stay warm and dry?
What's under my snowshoes?
How do I maintain my balance so I don't fall?
Why do my eyes burn so?
What about avalanches?
Without a trail, won't I get lost?

For the most part, you can still enter in and find what you seek, just know
before you go.

Mountain Education has published its list of wilderness snow safety courses
for the next 10 weeks, every weekend to April 8th.

 <http://mountaineducation.org/> http://mountaineducation.org/
 <https://www.facebook.com/mountaineducation/>
https://www.facebook.com/mountaineducation/

The advent of winter need not stay your visit into wilderness glory, rather
let it breathe new life into your spirit! Take a class. Stay safe. Smile and
feel its touch!

Ned Tibbits, Director

Mountain Education, Inc.

ned at mountaineducation.org <mailto:ned at mountaineducation.org>