[pct-l] Popular Pct forum

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:39:11 CDT 2018

Yes, there probably are fewer people on PCT-L, but for a couple of years
many of us were not getting digest messages and I think some just gave up
and moved elsewhere.  It's still a good sources of information, though, so
don't give up.

Piper's Mom

> Message: 1
> Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 15:25:53 -0700
> From: Brian Gill <pctpanama at aol.com>
>

> What seems to be the most popular backpacking forum  for the Pacific
crest Trail now days other than Facebook?  ? anti-Facebook?.    This one
has changed drastically in the last couple years and there?s very little
traffic now days.  Lots of off-topic subjects.  :(  I?m probably asking in
the wrong place as I think everybody?s abandon ship here.