[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 112, Issue 9

Diarmaid Harmon irishharmon at comcast.net
Mon Jun 25 12:41:16 CDT 2018

Dave. Well said I couldn’t agree more. When I hiked my hike I did it because it was something I wanted to achieve. The only people that I cared for knew of my achievement. No award or official recognition or lack there of changes what and when I did on my hike. Did I complete the trail ? I left the southern terminus and in one single trip ended at the northern terminus. As far as I am concerned I hiked the PCT.

Irish.

Mistyped and autocorrected by my iPhone