[pct-l] eTrails 2017: Free PCT Guidebook App for iOS

Susan Virnig susanvirnig at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:20:20 CST 2018

Dear David & PCT folks,

eTrails is powerful, wonderful and extremely helpful — plus for those of us who used the Wilderness Press guidebooks for decades, eTrails has, in a separate place, the historical, geological, botanical and downright quirky insights on the land we all walk thru.  I cannot recommend it highly enough!

Thanks for this updated version, and all you have done to make our hikes safer, more fun and in the process, helped us learn new things.

Happy trails,
Susan from Spokane aka Sunshine