[pct-l] Introduction

imscotty at aol.com imscotty at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 20:36:58 CST 2018

I was surprised to get a PCT-l email this week, I thought the list must be dead.  I have switched out of digest mode so I do not get knocked off the mailing list again.

I am a section hiker, I have 720 miles done, from Crabtree Meadow to where the PCT crosses Rt. 5 in Castella, CA.

This year I am very excited to finally be hiking the desert section starting at Campo.  I have been putting this off since I typically cannot get away from work until summer.  I have a mid-May start date at Campo, so hopefully I won't fry too much.  I hope to get at least 500 miles in, but we will see.  I find it hard to leave the family for too long.

Thanks, for keeping the list going, I find this format more useful than the FB free-for-all.  You can also find me posting sometimes on Whiteblaze as IMScotty.

Happy Trails,
Scott