[pct-l] expert, experienced dinosaurs

Susan Virnig susanvirnig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 22:04:25 CST 2018

Hurray for expert experienced dinosaurs!  I would add to that description “respectful”.  I really appreciate the tone of PCT-L.  Thank you all so much for helping me over the years.  Next week off to start at the Mexican border, hoping to go 150 miles and have my first experience of hiking in real desert.

Susan from Spokane/Sunshine