[pct-l] The BAMM! class for 2018. Update, 3/8/18

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Mar 8 18:08:38 CST 2018

This is just a quick posting to show you guys where we are with this charity
benefit wilderness class we're trying to host. It was first, just another of
our classes until one man tried to send in (since returned) $150 to help
other hikers less able to get into the class. We need a certain number of
paid "tickets" to make the class feasible. Until we hit that number,
everybody is just pre-registering and waiting for the declaration that it's
"Good to Go!" And, yes, anybody can attend, as long as we are there and they
register in time.

The BAMM! class for 2018. Update, 3/8/18:

52/200 = 26% there!

(47 direct-pay students plus 2 pledged amounts totalling $225)

This is the charity program set up to provide a vital wilderness safety
class to all early season Sierra hikers, like PCT/JMT thrus, so no one dies
this year.

All course and program details here:
http://mountaineducation.org/snow-advanced-clinics/

Deadline: 10 days, March 18, 2018

. You can register for your own class.

. A donor can sponsor you and they'll get a valuable tax deduction.

. You can donate for someone else to attend the class and receive the tax
deduction, also.

Ned Tibbits, Director

Mountain Education, Inc.

ned at mountaineducation.org <mailto:ned at mountaineducation.org>