[pct-l] This is the year...

Gary Schenk gary_schenk at verizon.net
Fri Mar 9 10:53:27 CST 2018

 Best of luck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Montgomery <bmontgomery746 at gmail.com>
To: Pct-L <Pct-L at backcountry.net>
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 7:12 am
Subject: [pct-l] This is the year...

... and I'm getting list feeds again!

Did a pitiful little section of the trail in 2012 (Castella to Etna...
sorta)

The kids are financially independent, the retirement checks are rolling
in... my bride is on-board with mailing resupply boxes...  all (well...
most) of my ducks are in a row...  I'm permitted for a April 5th departure
(my 63rd birthday) from the wall, heading north...  I've been dreaming
about doing this for at least a decade (subconsciously probably longer) and
it's about to happen.

Getting in shape, so I gotta get off the keyboard...

Brian Montgomery (NTN-y)