[pct-l] Trail Magic

Randy Forsland randy_forsland at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 11 23:29:57 CDT 2018

My favorite trail magic was by non-angels....During one of the crossings of the Angeles Crest Highway, I happened to stop at a roadside rest area on May 5th...There was a huge group of people celebrating Cinco de Mayo that day....I was nervous at first, but after talking to a couple of folk there about what i was attempting, i got invited to the best BBQ and Mexican food buffet that i have ever experienced...tuned into a zero day, but damn..that was a fun day...

"¿Dónde es la peda?"