[pct-l] bear canisters too small for long stretches on PCT?

Katy Shaw katyshaw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 09:09:02 CDT 2018

There are also several campsites in the Sierras that have bear boxes.  The first couple of days back on trail after a resupply, you can time your stops so that you arrive at those campsites if you have too much food that won’t fit into your canister. I saw several JMT hikers last summer who employed this strategy.

-Unicorn

Sent from my iPhone