[pct-l] San Diego, CA, Adventure 16: PCT Rendevous- May 4th, 2018

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Fri May 4 14:41:55 CDT 2018

 *GATHERING & SILENT AUCTION:* 6:30 – 8:30pm
  * PCT "SHORT" FILM FEST & CLASS VIDEO* will begin showing at 7:30pm
   *Friday, May 4, 2018:*  A16 San Diego Store

https://www.adventure16.com/blog/event-pct-rendezvous-free2

Looks like a great event. First I heard of it out here in fly over country.
I checked the PCTA website and didn't see it posted. Nothing on ALDHA
West's site either. I found it by happenstance, searching for the PCT 2017
Class Video's pending release and access vector. Was there something on
the ubiquitous Facebook platform? Whatever-

Paint