[pct-l] Favorite hiking music [ caveats ]

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 02:57:29 CDT 2018

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Paint YW <paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK- Good to see folks are chiming in... the list lives on.
>
> Hike with music-
>
> Hike without music-

HYOH. I'm mildly autistic, and I may want to project the idea to you that I
don't want to interact with you or anyone else right now. My music or
podcasts aren't cranked up where I won't hear a bell before it's about to
walk up to me, but don't assume I'm being rude to you because I have my
earbuds in and/or I won't stop to talk to you. I've got my issues, and
maybe I don't want you to be one of them. It's likely better for us both
that way.

Today I'm hiking my own hike. Deal with it. I am. My way.

--
Luce Cruz