[pct-l] Camping between Northern Terminus and Manning Park Lodge Message-ID:

David Money Harris David_Harris at hmc.edu
Wed May 9 13:08:17 CDT 2018

Jalan,

Castle Creek Camp is 0.2 mile north of the border, and the large PCT Camp is 3.8 miles north of the border. Both have water, bear lockers, benches, etc.

David Harris

----------------

Are there any camping spots between the Northern Terminus and the Lodge in
Manning Park?

My understanding is that it is about 10 miles to the lodge from the
monument and depending on the timing, I might need to pull over before
hitting the lodge.

Otherwise, I will most likely camp at the monument and hike to the lodge in
the morning.  The videos I've seen of the Northern Monument make it look
like there aren't any campsites nearby though.

Thanks,

Jalan