[pct-l] PCT photography book 50% off, plus free shipping

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 18:47:42 CST 2018

I will second all that. Shutterbug has done a marvelous job of visually
bringing it all back. It’s still one of my favorites for just sitting back
and reliving my PCT hike. It’s a great Christmas, Kwanza, Chanukah, gift.
Simply a beautiful book.  And disclaimer, I don’t know Shutterbug, I just
love his book.

Thanks,

Shroomer