[pct-l] Subject: Kendall Katwalk

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 14:51:21 CDT 2018

Early reports were wrong, the hiker was not on the PCT. The Kendall Katwalk is in the vicinity, but several miles away. Here's a link: 64-year-old hiker near Kendall Katwalk Trail falls several hundred feet to her death. Ralph and I section-hiked the entire PCT and there were some places that I found a bit nerve-racking, but they weren't anything like how the Katwalk is described.

|  |  |

|  |
64-year-old hiker near Kendall Katwalk Trail falls several hundred feet ...

NORTH BEND, Wash. -- A 64-year-old hiker fell several hundred feet down a rocky cliff to her death in King Count...

Happy trails,Susan AlcornJust released! Healing Miles: Gifts from the Caminos Norte and Primitivowww.backpack45.com