[pct-l] Couples Thru Hiking

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:10:22 CDT 2018

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 12:19 PM Jay Bruins <jbruins at gmail.com> wrote:

> I believe the intent was to communicate within the couple, not outside.
> Two InReach devices would be expensive.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough for everyone, I wasn't suggesting two InReach
devices. I spoke in singular about the device.

Whistles don't need batteries to communicate over sometimes fairly large
distances.

I love radio, it's my hobby, but I don't think it is necessary with a good
plan in place in case someone wants to hike faster than the other(s).

Make a Good Plan, and stick to it, a wise person once told me, because all
the extra stuff can complicate a Good Plan.

--
Luce Cruz