[pct-l] Kendall Katwalk

Al Werner albertwerner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:06:13 CDT 2018

I'd concur, don't give it too much thought. For some perspective, I don't
do well with heights, almost locked up once in Arches NP a number of years
ago. I've sectioned Washington over the years and never had a problem.

I've been across Kendall Katwalk five times, only once in the fog so thick
I couldn't even determine where it was, with no issues.

The Katwalk is plenty wide, pretty flat, and not too long. Stick to the
uphill side for assurance, either way you should be fine.

The Knife Edge of The Goat Rocks is also no big deal, though it'd be a bit
unsettling in a strong wind.

Hope that helps a bit. Section J is spectacular, I seem to do it about
every four years.