[pct-l] List dead!!!

David Hough reading PCT-L pctl at oakapple.net
Thu Jan 3 18:15:40 CST 2019

pct-l is not dead.   But many people honor the maxim "they that speak, do not
know; they that know, do not speak".    Even so I have gotten useful responses
to most of my inquiries here.

My last one, on irritable bowel syndrome on the trail, resulted in 53 accesses
of the web page describing symptoms and treatments.     Maybe some of them
found the information useful, even if they had nothing more to contribute.

Whenever I inquire about trail/road conditions before a trip, or report on
them after a trip, I get useful feedback.

So as far as I can tell, compared to 5 or 10 years ago, there's just as much
signal and lots less noise.    I'm grateful for that.

David Hough

http://pcnst.oakapple.net/bits/resources.html

However I have heard that the digest can be flaky.     I subscribe directly
rather than through the digest, and so far haven't seen any responses to
posts that I didn't also see the original for.