[pct-l] south from Tehachapi

DANIEL COHEN dofdear at cox.net
Mon Mar 25 13:28:30 CDT 2019

Susan,

Postholer (Scott) once told me that the snow data updates every 3 days from NOAA Satellite imagery data.  Some time ago I posted to both the Posthole and PCT-L sites information and methods on how to use Postholer Maps to predict snow level depths.  Please see https://www.postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2847 https://www.postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2847   and there is also a reference to the PCT-L post.  The post is long and some may find it complicated.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Also I posted this to the PCT-L so others may benefit from our conversation.

Thumper aka dofdear